Marital Status Change Application

It is important to inform the Canada Revenue Agency if the marital status of a taxpayer changes.

The benefits given by the government such as Canada Child Benefit or the GST/HST credit are calculated based on Net Income of the family. Any change in marital status changes the Net Income of the family and therefore the amount of benefits the taxpayer is eligible for.

It is important to update the marital status even if you have a non-resident spouse who is not in Canada.

To download Marital Status Change Application- RC65 , click here.


Visit a Softron Office location (Links to Location page)


Not location you wanted? Find the closest Softron location near you.
Simple search by your postal code. We look forward to seeing you.