Determine which course is perfect for you.
Softron offers several professional tax courses that cover a variety of specialities and levels, from the beginner student to advanced corporate tax preparation. Select yours.Login To Your Course
Corporate and Business Tax Course
The Corporate and Business Tax Course are for tax preparers looking to expand their knowledge and gain business clients or for business owners who want to file their own taxes.
The course contents are available online for both Correspondence & Instructor-led Courses and are tax deductible. Correspondence courses must be completed in 16 weeks and Instructor-led courses can be completed in 7 weeks.
The Text Book is updated in July. For the correspondence option, you can request that the textbook be shipped to you during the online checkout process or call us at 1-877-SOFTRON and schedule a time for you to pick up the text book at one of our Softron offices.
The course includes TaxTron professional tax software for T1 & T2 for the prior tax filing year.
Online courses are available throughout the year and can be taken at anytime. In-Class Courses are available from September to February only.
Our Ottawa location offers the Personal Tax Course in October only.
- Statement of Business or Professional Activities (T2125)
- Employment & Trucking Expenses (T777 & TL2)
- Depreciation and CCA
- Recapture and terminal loss on the disposition
- GST and HST returns
- Difference between an employee and Self employed
- E-File & NETFILE
- Corporate E-File, GIFI, RSI
- Alternate Minimum Tax (AMT)
- Foreign Pensions
- Rental Properties
- Corporation tax returns T2
- Reasonable Expectation of Profit: Business, Rental and Professional
- US taxation implication on Canadians
- Foreign requirement
- Business losses, Rental losses, Business Investment losses
- Stock option benefits
- How To Avoid an Audit
- Attribution rules
- Foreign Property Reporting Form 1135