Welcome to Softron Tax:
Yorkdale Mall location
Open today: Closed
1 Yorkdale Road, Suite 325, Toronto, ON M6A 3A1
Trust Softron to Maximize Your Return
If you live or work near Yorkdale Mall in Toronto, and need help with your taxes or are seeking financial advice, we are here to help. The tax and financial experts at our office inside Yorkdale Mall in Toronto can help you file your tax returns quickly and effectively and also give you the financial knowledge you need to create a prosperous financial roadmap for your future.
Services Offered at Yorkdale Mall
- Personal Tax The guidance you need to get it done right, guaranteed.
- U.S. Taxes Are you a U.S. resident living in Canada? We can help.
- Accounting We offer a wide range of small business accounting services.
- Principle Residence Exemption Is the CRA wanting to assess your tax return? We can help.
- Adjustments Found a missing receipt or document? We will help you adjust your tax return.
- Death and Taxes Helping you complete complicated tax returns on the behalf of a loved one, who has passed away.
History of the City
Opening in early 1964, Yorkdale Shopping Centre opened as by far the largest mall in Canada and one of the largest in the world. Designed as a highly upscale destination from the beginning, Yorkdale finds itself a highly desirable home to many retailers’ flagship stores. With a large Cineplex theatre complex, the first Microsoft and Apple stores in Canada, and bordered by Highway 401, the Allen Expressway and Toronto Transit’s subway line “1”, this sprawling mall is consistently one of Toronto’s most popular spots.
Planning Your Visit
Softron Tax Yorkdale Offices and located adjacent to Yorkdale Shopping Centre off Yorkdale Road right on Highway 401 and Allen Road. Take the Office elevators next to Tim Horton’s by GO and get your taxes done while you shop and browse the stores near by!