Softron Tax Yonge and Finch location
Open today: 10:00AM - 3:00PM
5447 Yonge St, North York, ON M2N 5S1
Trust Softron to Maximize Your Return
If you live or work near Yonge & Finch in North York, and need help with your taxes or are seeking financial advice, we are here to help. The tax and financial experts at our Yonge and Finch Office in North York can help you file your tax returns quickly and effectively and also give you the financial knowledge you need to create a prosperous financial roadmap for your future.
History of the City
The second largest of six municipalities to merge into the city we presently call Toronto, North York is one of the most culturally and economically diverse areas In Canada. Highly multicultural, it boasts at least eleven major demographic areas, including the largest Jewish and Russian populations in Toronto. Home to several large shopping malls, numerous educational institutions such as York University and Osgoode Hall Law School, it also has become home to large corporate offices such as McDonalds of Canada and Shoppers Drug Mart. At the same time, its revitalization in the 1980’s has made it a locus of culture as well, with numerous movie theatres and the Toronto Centre for the Arts.
Services Offered at Yonge and Finch
- Personal Tax The guidance you need to get it done right, guaranteed.
- Free Checkup Let us review your tax return so you can maximize your money back.
- U.S. Taxes Are you a U.S. resident living in Canada? We can help.
- Accounting We offer a wide range of small business accounting services.
- Overseas Taxes We assist Canadians worldwide with all their tax preparation needs.
- Assessments Is the CRA wanting to assess your tax return? We can help.
- Adjustments Found a missing receipt or document? We will help you adjust your tax return.
- Financial Advisory Services Helping you create a prosperous financial future.
- WillTron Willtron is a service designed to assist you in the creation of a legal will.
- Death and Taxes Helping you complete complicated tax returns on the behalf of a loved one, who has passed away.