Softron Tax St. Laurent location
Open today: 9:30AM - 5:30PM
1200 Saint Laurent Boulevard, Suite 401, Ottawa, ON K1K 3B8
Trust Softron to Maximize Your Return
If you live or work near St. Laurent, and need help with your taxes or are seeking financial advice, we are here to help. The tax and financial experts at our St. Laurent Office in Ottawa can help you file your tax returns quickly and effectively and also give you the financial knowledge you need to create a prosperous financial roadmap for your future.
Services Offered at St. Laurent Ottawa
- Personal Tax The guidance you need to get it done right, guaranteed.
- U.S. Taxes Are you a U.S. resident living in Canada? We can help.
- Accounting We offer a wide range of small business accounting services.
- Principle Residence Exemption Is the CRA wanting to assess your tax return? We can help.
- Adjustments Found a missing receipt or document? We will help you adjust your tax return.
- Death and Taxes Helping you complete complicated tax returns on the behalf of a loved one, who has passed away.
History of the City
The St. Laurent Centre is a major shopping centre located in Ottawa, Ontario and is the largest mall in the Ottawa-Gatineau region with a total retail space of 971,000 square feet. The mall first opened its doors to the public in 1967 and has now expanded to include a total of 195 stores on three service levels.
Planning Your Visit
Conveniently located in the St. Laurent Shoping Centre, Softron Tax customers will have no trouble killing time while their taxes are getting done. There are plenty of stores and restaurants to visit while getting your taxes done such as the Bourbon Street Grill or shop at the Sport Check next door!