Softron Tax South Commons Mall
Open today: 12:00PM - 5:00PM
Please call ahead to verify the location's hours.
2150 Burnhamthorpe Rd W, Mississauga, ON L5L 3A2
Trust Softron to Maximize Your Return
If you live or work near South Commons Mall in Mississauga, and need help with your taxes or are seeking financial advice, we are here to help. The tax and financial experts at our office inside South Commons Mall in Mississauga can help you file your tax returns quickly and effectively and also give you the financial knowledge you need to create a prosperous financial roadmap for your future.
Services Offered at South Commons Mall
- Personal Tax The guidance you need to get it done right, guaranteed.
- U.S. Taxes Are you a U.S. resident living in Canada? We can help.
- Accounting We offer a wide range of small business accounting services.
- Principle Residence Exemption Is the CRA wanting to assess your tax return? We can help.
- Adjustments Found a missing receipt or document? We will help you adjust your tax return.
- Death and Taxes Helping you complete complicated tax returns on the behalf of a loved one, who has passed away.
History of the City
Nestled in the west end of Mississauga, South Common Centre serves as an important shopping destination in the local neighborhood. Home to over fifty shops and services, including Wal-Mart, Shoppers Drug Mart, and many independent retailers, it also features a branch of Mississauga’s Public Library and a terminal for Mississauga Transit.