Softron Tax Danforth Ave
Open today: Closed
3003 Danforth Ave. East York, Toronto, ON M4C 1M9
Trust Softron to Maximize Your Return
If you live or work near Shoppers World Danforth in Toronto, and need help with your taxes or are seeking financial advice, we are here to help. The tax and financial experts at our office inside Shopper's World Danforth in Toronto can help you file your tax returns quickly and effectively and also give you the financial knowledge you need to create a prosperous financial roadmap for your future.
Services Offered at Shoppers World Danforth Ave
- Personal Tax The guidance you need to get it done right, guaranteed.
- U.S. Taxes Are you a U.S. resident living in Canada? We can help.
- Accounting We offer a wide range of small business accounting services.
- Principle Residence Exemption Is the CRA wanting to assess your tax return? We can help.
- Adjustments Found a missing receipt or document? We will help you adjust your tax return.
- Death and Taxes Helping you complete complicated tax returns on the behalf of a loved one, who has passed away.
History of the City
A largely rural area in 1921 which then became Ford Motors primary assembly plant in Canada, the site we know today as Shoppers World Danforth was redeveloped in the early 60’s as one of Canada’s first fully enclosed air-conditioned shopping malls serving both its home of East York and the neighboring area of Scarborough. One of the original tenants, Koffler’s Drugs, adopted the name of the mall for its store and later for its entire brand as Shoppers Drug Mart. Once the primary shopping mall for the eastern Greater Toronto area, it was eclipsed by Scarborough Town Centre in 1973 and now serves as a community shopping mall popular with local residents.
Planning Your Visit
Shoppers World Danforth Located in the Mini Variety. There are many stores and restaurants near by where you can go while you wait to get your taxes done.