Welcome to Softron Tax:
Central Scarborough location
Open today: 9:30AM - 7:30PM
1401 Ellesmere Rd, Unit 103, Scarborough, ON M1P 4R4
Trust Softron to Maximize Your Return
If you live or work near Scarborough Town Centre, and need help with your taxes or are seeking financial advice, we are here to help. The tax and financial experts at our office near Scarborough Town Centre can help you file your tax returns quickly and effectively and also give you the financial knowledge you need to create a prosperous financial roadmap for your future.
Services Offered at Near Scarborough Town
- Personal Tax The guidance you need to get it done right, guaranteed.
- U.S. Taxes Are you a U.S. resident living in Canada? We can help.
- Accounting We offer a wide range of small business accounting services.
- Principle Residence Exemption Is the CRA wanting to assess your tax return? We can help.
- Adjustments Found a missing receipt or document? We will help you adjust your tax return.
- Death and Taxes Helping you complete complicated tax returns on the behalf of a loved one, who has passed away.
History of the City
Named in 1796 by Elizabeth Simcoe, Scarborough is the largest of the municipalities that combined to form the city that we call Toronto. A melting pot of ethnic diversity, over half its residents are foreign born, and visible minorities make up over two-thirds of the population. Its economy is generally reflective of Toronto as a whole, although manufacturing is somewhat greater at the expense of professional and technical services. Bisected by Highway 401 and home to its own subway line, Line “3”, it is not only highly developed, but simultaneously the “greenest” part of Toronto with the Highland Creek and Rouge River watersheds occupying over seventy percent of Scarborough’s area.
Planning Your Visit
Located at the south east corner of Ellesmere and Brimley, beside Tim Horton’s, whether you are on your lunch break or done work there is plenty you can do while waiting for your taxes. There are many shops and places to go to grab a bite to eat while getting your taxes done.