Welcome to Softron Tax:
Richmond Hill location
Open today: 11:00AM - 6:00PM
Please call ahead to verify the location's hours.
10610 Bayview Avenue, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 3N8
Trust Softron to Maximize Your Return
If you live or work in Richmond Hill, and need help with your taxes or are seeking financial advice, we are here to help. The tax and financial experts at our Richmond Hill Office can help you file your tax returns quickly and effectively and also give you the financial knowledge you need to create a prosperous financial roadmap for your future.
Services Offered at Richmond Hill
- Personal Tax The guidance you need to get it done right, guaranteed.
- U.S. Taxes Are you a U.S. resident living in Canada? We can help.
- Accounting We offer a wide range of small business accounting services.
- Principle Residence Exemption Is the CRA wanting to assess your tax return? We can help.
- Adjustments Found a missing receipt or document? We will help you adjust your tax return.
- Death and Taxes Helping you complete complicated tax returns on the behalf of a loved one, who has passed away.
History of the City
Canada’s fastest growing community in the 1990’s, with a mixture of everything from farms to its north, to high-tech corporate headquarters to its south, the town of Richmond Hill is an incredibly diverse city both in culture and demographics. Home to companies like Rogers Communications, BMW Canada, and Lexmark, it also boasts over 160 parks and over 500 hectares of undeveloped natural area. With Highway 404 and Highway 7 serving as major arteries, Richmond Hill has a median household income over one-third more than the national average. The city also is the home of the David Dunlap Observatory, and was the location for the first Harvey’s restaurant in Canada, although that location was demolished in 2012.