Softron Tax Rexdale location
Open today: Closed
Please call ahead to verify the location's hours.
2292 Islington Avenue, Etobicoke, ON M9W 3W8
Trust Softron to Maximize Your Return
If you live or work in Rexdale, and need help with your taxes or are seeking financial advice, we are here to help. The tax and financial experts at our Rexdale Office can help you file your tax returns quickly and effectively and also give you the financial knowledge you need to create a prosperous financial roadmap for your future.
Services Offered at Rexdale
- Personal Tax The guidance you need to get it done right, guaranteed.
- U.S. Taxes Are you a U.S. resident living in Canada? We can help.
- Accounting We offer a wide range of small business accounting services.
- Principle Residence Exemption Is the CRA wanting to assess your tax return? We can help.
- Adjustments Found a missing receipt or document? We will help you adjust your tax return.
- Death and Taxes Helping you complete complicated tax returns on the behalf of a loved one, who has passed away.
History of the City
Named after its founder and noted real-estate developer in the 1950’s, Rexdale began as a community of roughly 300 English and Scottish residents and has since become increasingly diverse over the years. Wedged between the Humber River on the east and Pearson International Airport to the west, and generally bordered by Highway 401 to the south, its proximity to major transportation routes has also made it a hub of industrial development. Noteworthy for being home to the Fords, a multi-generational political family, it is also home to the Canadian Standards Association, Humber College, the Humber campus of the University of Guelph, and Woodbine Racetrack.