We are moving up the street to 250 Carleton St, grand opening Sept 1, 2016.
Open today: 10:00AM - 6:00PM
250 Carlton Street, Toronto, ON M5A 2L1
Trust Softron to Maximize Your Return
If you live or work near Parliament Street in Toronto, and need help with your taxes or are seeking financial advice, we are here to help. The tax and financial experts at our Parliament Street Office in Toronto can help you file your tax returns quickly and effectively and also give you the financial knowledge you need to create a prosperous financial roadmap for your future.
Services Offered at Parliament St Location- moved to 250 Carlton St
- Personal Tax The guidance you need to get it done right, guaranteed.
- U.S. Taxes Are you a U.S. resident living in Canada? We can help.
- Accounting We offer a wide range of small business accounting services.
- Principle Residence Exemption Is the CRA wanting to assess your tax return? We can help.
- Adjustments Found a missing receipt or document? We will help you adjust your tax return.
- Death and Taxes Helping you complete complicated tax returns on the behalf of a loved one, who has passed away.
History of the City
Parliament Street is a north-south street in the eastern part of downtown Toronto, Ontario. The street was named for the Parliament Buildings of Upper Canada. Today the Parliament Street area features a combination of natural features such as Lake Ontario, with the build environments of Cabbage Town, Regent Park and Corktown. The Parliament Street area is also home to the Distillery District.
Planning Your Visit
Conveniently located at the corner of Carlton and Parliament Street, Softron customers have plenty of shops and restaurants to go to while they are waiting for their taxes.