Welcome to Softron Tax:
Open today: Closed
Please call ahead to verify the location's hours.
4997 Highway 7 , Markham, ON L3R 4M9
Trust Softron to Maximize Your Return
If you live or work in Markham, and need help with your taxes or are seeking financial advice, we are here to help. The tax and financial experts at our Markham Office can help you file your tax returns quickly and effectively and also give you the financial knowledge you need to create a prosperous financial roadmap for your future.
Services Offered at Markham
- Personal Tax The guidance you need to get it done right, guaranteed.
- U.S. Taxes Are you a U.S. resident living in Canada? We can help.
- Accounting We offer a wide range of small business accounting services.
- Principle Residence Exemption Is the CRA wanting to assess your tax return? We can help.
- Adjustments Found a missing receipt or document? We will help you adjust your tax return.
- Death and Taxes Helping you complete complicated tax returns on the behalf of a loved one, who has passed away.
History of the City
Beginning as an agricultural community in the late 1700’s, Markham emerged from World War II as a prime location for urban and commercial development with its proximity to Toronto, ample land, and low taxes. Dubbed “Canada’s High Tech Capital” it is currently home to over 900 technology and life services companies, including Oracle, Motorola, Apple, AMD, Toshiba, Honeywell, and IBM which is the city’s largest employer. Featuring ample transportation options ranging from Highways 404 and 407, and including GO Transit, York Regional Transit and VIVA, this highly multicultural community supports numerous annual festivals, many historic buildings maintaining the long history of the city, and several large shopping centres including Markville Shopping Mall and Pacific Mall.
Planning Your Visit
Conveniently located at the northwest corner of McCowan RD and Highway 7 pull of the highway and stop in to get your taxes prepares quickly and professionally at Softron Tax Markham. There is transit available from bus via route 129 McCowan North (Toronto Transit) or route 301 Markham Express (York Regional Transit/VIVA) and plenty of stores near by to run errands while you are here!