Softron Tax Kitchener location
Open today: Closed
1375 Weber St E, Kitchener, ON N2A 3Y7
Trust Softron to Maximize Your Return
If you live or work in Kitchener, and need help with your taxes or are seeking financial advice, we are here to help. The tax and financial experts at our Kitchener Office can help you file your tax returns quickly and effectively and also give you the financial knowledge you need to create a prosperous financial roadmap for your future.
Services Offered at Kitchener
- Personal Tax The guidance you need to get it done right, guaranteed.
- U.S. Taxes Are you a U.S. resident living in Canada? We can help.
- Accounting We offer a wide range of small business accounting services.
- Principle Residence Exemption Is the CRA wanting to assess your tax return? We can help.
- Adjustments Found a missing receipt or document? We will help you adjust your tax return.
- Death and Taxes Helping you complete complicated tax returns on the behalf of a loved one, who has passed away.
History of the City
Kitchener's history starts in 1784 when the land that Kitchener now sits on was given to the Six Nations by the British as a gift for aiding them during the American Revolution. Kitchener was incorporated as a city in 1912 and was named after Herbert Kitchener, who died the same year, while serving as the Secretary of State for War of the United Kingdom. 2012, marked 100 years of Kitchener being incorporated as a city. Today, Kitchener has an extensive trail system, bike parks, and is home to Victoria park one of Kitchener's oldest and most important outdoor parks that holds numerous events and festivities throughout the year.
Planning Your Visit
Conveniently located in the Zehrs Plaza, next to Bank of Montreal, Softron Tax customers can run errands or pick up dinner near by, and get their taxes done all in one stop. Save time and money at Softron Tax Kitchener location!