Softron Tax Kingston Road Scarborough
Open today: 10:00AM - 7:00PM
4526 Kingston Road, Scarborough, ON M1E 2N8
Trust Softron to Maximize Your Return
If you live or work near Kingston Road in Scarborough, and need help with your taxes or are seeking financial advice, we are here to help. The tax and financial experts at our Kingston Road Office in Scarborough can help you file your tax returns quickly and effectively and also give you the financial knowledge you need to create a prosperous financial roadmap for your future.
Services Offered at Kingston Road Scarborough
- Personal Tax The guidance you need to get it done right, guaranteed.
- U.S. Taxes Are you a U.S. resident living in Canada? We can help.
- Accounting We offer a wide range of small business accounting services.
- Principle Residence Exemption Is the CRA wanting to assess your tax return? We can help.
- Adjustments Found a missing receipt or document? We will help you adjust your tax return.
- Death and Taxes Helping you complete complicated tax returns on the behalf of a loved one, who has passed away.
History of the City
One of the oldest streets in Ontario dating back to 1817, and once part of the primary route from Toronto to Kingston, Kingston Road in undergoing a transformation as some of the many inns and motels that dot the street in the Scarborough region now make way for new housing developments. At the same time, the area of West Hill in which it sits features aspects far more typical of an older neighborhood, with eclectic dining options from a wide variety of cultures, and smaller independent shops.
Planning Your Visit
Conveniently located in same plaza as Cash Money At Kingston & Morningside, Softron Tax customers will have plenty do while waiting for their taxes. There are shops, a bank, a gym and many places where you can go to grab a bite to eat.