Jane and Finch Mall location has moved to 2292 Islington Ave, Etobicoke
Open today: 12:00AM - 5:00PM
Please call ahead to verify the location's hours.
2292 Islington Ave, Etobicoke, ON M9W 3W8
Trust Softron to Maximize Your Return
If you live or work near Jane and Finch Mall in North York , and need help with your taxes or are seeking financial advice, we are here to help. The tax and financial experts at our office inside the Jane and Finch Mall in North York can help you file your tax returns quickly and effectively and also give you the financial knowledge you need to create a prosperous financial roadmap for your future.
Services Offered at Jane/finch Mall – moved to 2292 Islington Ave
- Personal Tax The guidance you need to get it done right, guaranteed.
- U.S. Taxes Are you a U.S. resident living in Canada? We can help.
- Accounting We offer a wide range of small business accounting services.
- Principle Residence Exemption Is the CRA wanting to assess your tax return? We can help.
- Adjustments Found a missing receipt or document? We will help you adjust your tax return.
- Death and Taxes Helping you complete complicated tax returns on the behalf of a loved one, who has passed away.
History of the City
Developing in the early 60’s as a response to the rapid urban growth of Toronto, the area of University Heights, also known as Jane-Finch, suffered as its population grew much quicker than the infrastructure required to support it. The area is currently undergoing a transformation with numerous cultural festivals such as the “Caribana Kid’s Carnival” and the Canadian Hispanic Day Parade along with long-time attractions such as Black Creek Pioneer Village. The area is also home to the main campus of York University as well as campuses of Seneca College.
What People are Saying About Softron Tax
We have been loyal customer of Softron Tax for well over 30 years now. The reason we keep coming back is because Softron Tax and the team here exemplify what is means for customer service and loyalty. And when you look what is happening in today's day and age, there is no such thing as loyalty anymore. My husband and I keep coming back because we feel that Jake cares about us and his team cares about us and they make us feel very very important. We also have a child with a disability and he was able to inform us of all the different ways we could get money back including how to use the disability tax credit. So we will always be loyal to Jake and his team for years to come.