Softron Tax Guelph
Open today: Closed
435 Stone Rd West, Guelph, ON N1G 2X6
Trust Softron to Maximize Your Return
If you live or work in Guelph, and need help with your taxes or are seeking financial advice, we are here to help. The tax and financial experts at our Guelph Office can help you file your tax returns quickly and effectively and also give you the financial knowledge you need to create a prosperous financial roadmap for your future.
Services Offered at Guelph
- Personal Tax The guidance you need to get it done right, guaranteed.
- U.S. Taxes Are you a U.S. resident living in Canada? We can help.
- Accounting We offer a wide range of small business accounting services.
- Principle Residence Exemption Is the CRA wanting to assess your tax return? We can help.
- Adjustments Found a missing receipt or document? We will help you adjust your tax return.
- Death and Taxes Helping you complete complicated tax returns on the behalf of a loved one, who has passed away.
History of the City
Guelph is known as "The Royal City" and was founded on April 23, 1827 and was incorporated as a city in 1879. The city of Guelph was named after Britain's Royal Family, the Hanoverians, who were descended from the Guelfs. Today, Guelph consists of a downtown core featuring many Victorian Era buildings, parks and other national historic sites.
Planning Your Visit
Located in Stone Rd Mall on the 2nd Floor, Softron Tax Guelph location has many stores and amenities near by. Grab a coffee from your choice of Starbucks, Tim Horton’s, or the food court’s cafe, and do some shopping while you are here! Meeting someone for dinner? East Side Mario’s, Pizza Hut, Symposium Cafe, Swiss Chalet, and Fionn MacCool’s are all just minutes away!