Golden Mile office has moved to 1401 Ellesmere Rd
Open today: Closed
Please call ahead to verify the location's hours.
1880 Eglinton AVE E, Scarborough, ON M1L 2L1
Trust Softron to Maximize Your Return
If you live or work near Golden Mile in Scarborough, and need help with your taxes or are seeking financial advice, we are here to help. The tax and financial experts at our Golden Mile Office in Scarborough can help you file your tax returns quickly and effectively and also give you the financial knowledge you need to create a prosperous financial roadmap for your future.
Services Offered at Golden Mile office has moved to 1401 Ellesmere Rd
- Personal Tax The guidance you need to get it done right, guaranteed.
- U.S. Taxes Are you a U.S. resident living in Canada? We can help.
- Accounting We offer a wide range of small business accounting services.
- Principle Residence Exemption Is the CRA wanting to assess your tax return? We can help.
- Adjustments Found a missing receipt or document? We will help you adjust your tax return.
- Death and Taxes Helping you complete complicated tax returns on the behalf of a loved one, who has passed away.
History of the City
Originally built in the 1940’s as a munitions plant for Canada’s war effort, the area northwest of Eglinton and Warden was sold to the Township of Scarborough after the war who then sold much of it to private industry patterning the plan after the “Golden Mile” in London, England. The plaza being added in 1954 and visited by Queen Elizabeth II in 1959 completed its transformation. The plaza underwent a further metamorphosis in the late 80’s after being severely damaged in a fire to its current incarnation as one of Toronto’s largest concentrations of power centres and big box malls featuring stores such as Wal-Mart, Future Shop, Best Buy, and Winners.
Planning Your Visit
Conveniently located in the No Frills Plaza at Eglinton & Victoria Park, Softron Tax customers can run errands and grab a bite to eat near by, all while getting their taxes done.