Softron Tax Fairview Mall location
Open today: 10:00AM - 5:00PM
1800 Sheppard Ave E, Suite #332, North York, ON M2J 5A7
Trust Softron to Maximize Your Return
If you live or work near Fairview Mall in North York, and need help with your taxes or are seeking financial advice, we are here to help. The tax and financial experts at our office inside Fairview Mall in North York can help you file your tax returns quickly and effectively and also give you the financial knowledge you need to create a prosperous financial roadmap for your future.
Services Offered at Fairview Mall
- Personal Tax The guidance you need to get it done right, guaranteed.
- U.S. Taxes Are you a U.S. resident living in Canada? We can help.
- Accounting We offer a wide range of small business accounting services.
- Principle Residence Exemption Is the CRA wanting to assess your tax return? We can help.
- Adjustments Found a missing receipt or document? We will help you adjust your tax return.
- Death and Taxes Helping you complete complicated tax returns on the behalf of a loved one, who has passed away.
History of the City
Opening in 1970 as Toronto’s fourth fully-enclosed mall and the first multi-level shopping mall in Toronto, Fairview Mall remains as one of Toronto biggest shopping destinations. Near the intersections of Highways 401 and 404, it also is a major transit hub including the terminus of the Sheppard subway line, now known as line “4”. Featuring an upscale “dining experience” area, a large separate “outdoors indoors” food court, over 170 stores, and a two-storey Cineplex theatre hall. Major retailers include The Bay, Sears, Apple, and Canada’s first H&M retail location.