Welcome to Softron Tax:
East York Centre location
Open today: Closed
Please call ahead to verify the location's hours.
45 Overlea BLVD, Unit 138, Toronto, ON M4H 1C3
Trust Softron to Maximize Your Return
If you live or work near East York Town Centre in Toronto, and need help with your taxes or are seeking financial advice, we are here to help. The tax and financial experts at our office inside East York Town Centre in Toronto can help you file your tax returns quickly and effectively and also give you the financial knowledge you need to create a prosperous financial roadmap for your future.
Services Offered at East York Town Centre
- Personal Tax The guidance you need to get it done right, guaranteed.
- U.S. Taxes Are you a U.S. resident living in Canada? We can help.
- Accounting We offer a wide range of small business accounting services.
- Principle Residence Exemption Is the CRA wanting to assess your tax return? We can help.
- Adjustments Found a missing receipt or document? We will help you adjust your tax return.
- Death and Taxes Helping you complete complicated tax returns on the behalf of a loved one, who has passed away.
History of the City
East York Town Centre is a shopping centre in the East York area of Toronto, Ontario. The mall first opened in 1970 with two headlining stores: Sayvette and Shoppers Drug Mart. It now is headlined by three stores: Target, Food Basics and Shoppers Drug Mart, and has expanded to include over 100 stores.
Planning Your Visit
Conveniently located in East York Town Centre, in the former Bell Store location, Softron Tax customers can do some shopping, banking, or grab something to eat nearby while filing your taxes. Softron Tax – Get Your Money Now!