Welcome to Softron Tax:
Peanut Plaza location
Open today: 10:00AM - 7:00PM
Please call ahead to verify the location's hours.
3078 Don Mills RD, North York, ON M2J 3C1
Trust Softron to Maximize Your Return
If you live or work near Peanut Plaza in North York, and need help with your taxes or are seeking financial advice, we are here to help. The tax and financial experts at our office in Peanut Plaza in North York can help you file your tax returns quickly and effectively and also give you the financial knowledge you need to create a prosperous financial roadmap for your future.
Services Offered at Peanut Plaza Don Mills
- Personal Tax The guidance you need to get it done right, guaranteed.
- U.S. Taxes Are you a U.S. resident living in Canada? We can help.
- Accounting We offer a wide range of small business accounting services.
- Principle Residence Exemption Is the CRA wanting to assess your tax return? We can help.
- Adjustments Found a missing receipt or document? We will help you adjust your tax return.
- Death and Taxes Helping you complete complicated tax returns on the behalf of a loved one, who has passed away.
History of the City
From the 1960’s, Peanut Plaza (named for the island of land on which it sits) has been a fixture in the neighborhood of Don Mills, the “little brother” to nearby Fairview Mall. At over 100,000 square feet it ranks as one of the largest strip plazas in Toronto. While it’s been home to several chain store mainstays over the years, it’s been the local retailers that made the plaza a unique shopping and dining destination. The kind of place where you’ll find burgers and beer along with curried goat and fresh eel.
Planning Your Visit
Located across the Chinese Grocery Store.
What People are Saying About Softron Tax
We have been loyal customer of Softron Tax for well over 30 years now. The reason we keep coming back is because Softron Tax and the team here exemplify what is means for customer service and loyalty. And when you look what is happening in today's day and age, there is no such thing as loyalty anymore. My husband and I keep coming back because we feel that Jake cares about us and his team cares about us and they make us feel very very important. We also have a child with a disability and he was able to inform us of all the different ways we could get money back including how to use the disability tax credit. So we will always be loyal to Jake and his team for years to come.