Softron Tax Centre Point Mall location
Open today: 9:00AM - 9:00PM
6464 Yonge Street, North York, ON M2M 3X4
Trust Softron to Maximize Your Return
If you live or work near Centre Point Mall in North York and need help with your taxes or are seeking financial advice, we are here to help. The tax and financial experts at our office inside Centre Point Mall in North York can help you file your tax returns quickly and effectively and also give you the financial knowledge you need to create a prosperous financial roadmap for your future.
Services Offered at Centre Point Mall
- Personal Tax The guidance you need to get it done right, guaranteed.
- U.S. Taxes Are you a U.S. resident living in Canada? We can help.
- Accounting We offer a wide range of small business accounting services.
- Principle Residence Exemption Is the CRA wanting to assess your tax return? We can help.
- Adjustments Found a missing receipt or document? We will help you adjust your tax return.
- Death and Taxes Helping you complete complicated tax returns on the behalf of a loved one, who has passed away.
History of the City
Opening in the 1950’s as Towne and Countrye Square and one of the largest malls in Toronto, Centerpoint Mall has undergone many changes with several anchor stores going out of business only to be replaced by new retailers. Currently home to one of the few Target stores in Toronto, it features an eclectic range of shops and services and is served by several major road arteries and is only a few blocks from the Finch subway station.
Planning Your Visit
Conveniently located at Centre Point Mall, there is plenty to do near by for Softron Tax customers. We are located near the food court across Tim Horton’s.