Softron Tax Centre Point Mall location
Open today: By Appointment
6464 Yonge Street, North York, ON M2M 3X4
Trust Softron to Maximize Your Return
If you live or work near Centre Point Mall in North York and need help with your taxes or are seeking financial advice, we are here to help. The tax and financial experts at our office inside Centre Point Mall in North York can help you file your tax returns quickly and effectively and also give you the financial knowledge you need to create a prosperous financial roadmap for your future.
Services Offered at Centre Point Mall
- Personal Tax The guidance you need to get it done right, guaranteed.
- U.S. Taxes Are you a U.S. resident living in Canada? We can help.
- Accounting We offer a wide range of small business accounting services.
- Principle Residence Exemption Is the CRA wanting to assess your tax return? We can help.
- Adjustments Found a missing receipt or document? We will help you adjust your tax return.
- Death and Taxes Helping you complete complicated tax returns on the behalf of a loved one, who has passed away.
History of the City
Opening in the 1950’s as Towne and Countrye Square and one of the largest malls in Toronto, Centerpoint Mall has undergone many changes with several anchor stores going out of business only to be replaced by new retailers. Currently home to one of the few Target stores in Toronto, it features an eclectic range of shops and services and is served by several major road arteries and is only a few blocks from the Finch subway station.
Planning Your Visit
Conveniently located at Centre Point Mall, there is plenty to do near by for Softron Tax customers. Located opposite Payless Shoe Store near No Frills. Permanent Office located on the second floor.
What People are Saying About Softron Tax
We have been loyal customer of Softron Tax for well over 30 years now. The reason we keep coming back is because Softron Tax and the team here exemplify what is means for customer service and loyalty. And when you look what is happening in today's day and age, there is no such thing as loyalty anymore. My husband and I keep coming back because we feel that Jake cares about us and his team cares about us and they make us feel very very important. We also have a child with a disability and he was able to inform us of all the different ways we could get money back including how to use the disability tax credit. So we will always be loyal to Jake and his team for years to come.