Welcome to Softron Tax:
Carlingwood Shopping Centre location
Open today: 9:30AM - 5:30PM
2121 Carling Ave, Suite 209, Ottawa, ON K2A 1S3
Located near the food court on the ground floor.
Trust Softron to Maximize Your Return
If you live or work near Carlingwood Shopping Centre in Ottawa, and need help with your taxes or are seeking financial advice, we are here to help. The tax and financial experts at our office inside Carlingwood Shopping Centre in Ottawa can help you file your tax returns quickly and effectively and also give you the financial knowledge you need to create a prosperous financial roadmap for your future.
Services Offered at Carlingwood Shopping Centre
- Personal Tax The guidance you need to get it done right, guaranteed.
- U.S. Taxes Are you a U.S. resident living in Canada? We can help.
- Accounting We offer a wide range of small business accounting services.
- Principle Residence Exemption Is the CRA wanting to assess your tax return? We can help.
- Adjustments Found a missing receipt or document? We will help you adjust your tax return.
- Death and Taxes Helping you complete complicated tax returns on the behalf of a loved one, who has passed away.
History of the City
Carlingwood Shopping Centre first opened in 1956 with 40 stores and was one of Ottawa's first major shopping centres. It was also one of the biggest shopping centres in Ottawa at the time of it's opening. Today it is now home to 120 stores with 525,934 sq ft of retail space.
Planning Your Visit
Softron Tax is located in The Carlingwood Shopping Centre, where you can grab something to eat or do some shopping while getting your taxes done near by. Don’t waste your time when getting your taxes done, come to Softron Tax.
What People are Saying About Softron Tax
We have been loyal customer of Softron Tax for well over 30 years now. The reason we keep coming back is because Softron Tax and the team here exemplify what is means for customer service and loyalty. And when you look what is happening in today's day and age, there is no such thing as loyalty anymore. My husband and I keep coming back because we feel that Jake cares about us and his team cares about us and they make us feel very very important. We also have a child with a disability and he was able to inform us of all the different ways we could get money back including how to use the disability tax credit. So we will always be loyal to Jake and his team for years to come.