Welcome to Softron Tax:
Open today: 10:00AM - 6:00PM
Baywood Plaza, Unit 17 - 75 Bayly Street W, Ajax, ON L1S 2C1
Trust Softron to Maximize Your Return
If you live or work in Ajax, and need help with your taxes or are seeking financial advice, we are here to help. The tax and financial experts at our Ajax Office can help you file your tax returns quickly and effectively and also give you the financial knowledge you need to create a prosperous financial roadmap for your future.
Services Offered at Ajax
- Personal Tax The guidance you need to get it done right, guaranteed.
- U.S. Taxes Are you a U.S. resident living in Canada? We can help.
- Accounting We offer a wide range of small business accounting services.
- Principle Residence Exemption Is the CRA wanting to assess your tax return? We can help.
- Adjustments Found a missing receipt or document? We will help you adjust your tax return.
- Death and Taxes Helping you complete complicated tax returns on the behalf of a loved one, who has passed away.
History of the City
Founded in 1941 to aid in Canada’s wartime efforts, Ajax serves as a bedroom community to Toronto and the GTA. With population growth at several times the national rate, this multiculturally diverse town has also seen a massive surge in shopping destinations in the last few decades. Bisected by Highway 401, this quiet but vibrant community offers a wealth of single detached homes for people fleeing the high-priced Toronto suburbs, as well as several historic buildings such as St. Francis de Sales Church, founded in 1871 as part of what was then Pickering Village.
Planning Your Visit
Located on the 2nd Floor of Wimpey’s Restaurant, seconds off of Kingston Road East, Softron Tax Ajax location can get your taxes done on your way home or to maybe of the near by shops and restaurants. Grab a bite to eat or pick up a little something for yourself after getting this year’s tax return!