We are halfway into our tax season. Softron Tax has been proudly serving it’s Brampton customers for past 30 years. Like all other years, Softron has not only met but exceeded expectations of it’s Brampton clients in getting them the biggest refund this year as well. Thousands of tax payers have already visited our Brampton Tax office and collected their refund cheques in less than an hour.
So file your taxes today at a Brampton Softron Tax location and to make it simple for you, here’s a checklist of what to bring to your Softron Tax professional when you come to file your taxes in Brampton:
- T4 slips for all employers you worked for in 2015.
- T3 and T5 investment slips that you received from your financial institutions.
- Other T slips if any like slips issued for unemployment or social assistance.
- RRSP contribution receipts
- Donation slips
- Receipts for money donated to political parties
- Receipts of money paid for fitness activities of children.
- Receipts of money paid for arts’ activities of children.
- Transit expenses
- Tuition Receipts
- Rent Receipts
You can also discuss with your tax professional if you bought a new house or if someone is suffering from a disability in your family.
We also have exceptional debt counseling experts at the Bramlea Tax Office who can help you with all the debt problems.
So call today at 905-796-5555 or visit www.softrontax.com/location to find your nearest Brampton office.
You can visit Softron at following Brampton locations:
- Shoppers World Brampton –499 Main Street South, Brampton, ON
- Bramlea City Centre- 25 Peel Centre Dr. #359 , Brampton, ON
- Queen street- Brampton- 253 Queen st East, Brampton, ON L6W 2B8